File info:

MKV file
    Size : 4.5GB
    Length : 2:11min
    Frame Width : 1024
    Frame Height : 768
    Audio : AC3

Discription on .mkv file

If it over a file with the ending. Mkv then have you a Matroska video/audio Multimedia file. Matroska is a container such as AVI and MOV, the support for a multiplicity of different video, Audio-und sub-title of formats. It is not real for medium contents on a large yardstick, but can it nevertheless be attained. This is partially direct on its unbelievable support for several formats including sub-titles SRT, SSA and USF text sub-title, or VobSub Streams of the DVD. The team is at present also at DVD menu structure as for the format.

With Windows, it is recommended to install the software Matroska Splitter. It's acts; DirectShow splitter Matroska for the video files. You will need some to open. Files mkv. However, it's open that the Matroska container, you like it recall you that the audio stream and videos can be held as far as possible in the quasi-format, such as DivX or XviD. For this reason, it is recommended to check your Matroska files with AVIcodec to check that the codecs which you need.

The following are the player which support .mkv files.

• Matroska Splitter

• Media Player Classic

• AviCodec

• DivX codec

• XviD codec

The powerful recommendation is Media player Classic.

Download Codec for mkv

Usually, I find quiet that any only VLCPlayer cannot manage. Each time I to download or to find a little type of video file, I can always count on VLCPlayer for to open. However, this is not the case with files MKV. The simple answer I found was to download the CCCP codec pack which provides support for a whole range of media formats including all possible Matroska formats. With this installed, VLCPlayer should be able to handle it but if it doesn’t, Windows Media Player will.

Re: How to play mkv files

This manual will say to you to be played as and .Mkv files. These audio files contain usually in 2 different languages paired with 1 video file. These formats become sometimes from Anime subbing groups.

• Choose access a multimedia player to read your files. (Windows Media Player and Real Player are not recommended, because they have less possibilities).

• Media Player Classic
      • VLC Player

• Choose a codec pack so you can play the files.

• For K-Lite codec pack
      • For Combined Community Codec Pack

On the bottom right of your screen, you should see some extra icons. Right - click the green arrow or the black and white film. Select, if the ON / OFF and the desired subtitle language you want.