Thread: How to change wallpaper automatically

How to change wallpaper automatically

hello everyone,

I was wondering whether there is any application available that allows me to change the wallpaper automatically after a pre-specified amount of time. So that I don't have to manually change the wallpaper on a specific days. The application itself does for me. Is there any such application ?
    Kindly suggest.....

Re: How to change wallpaper automatically

BioniX Wallpaper

This application is designed to set the time interval at which your desktop wallpaper will be changed. You can choose it between one second to a few years. This wallpaper manager also has "don't disturb user" mode (through "automatic shut down" option): images will be changed automatically when Windows starts, then the program will close without user intervention.

Like Winamp, Bionix Wallpaper can gather images from all over the hardisk in one playlist, without changing their physical location. The images can be stored in different directories, on different harddisks, even on different computers.
    You can make multiple tematic playlists and switch between them whenever you want to. It is easy to interact with the playlists through "Playlist Editor" or "MiniList".

You can go for - AWC (Automated Wallpaper Changer)

In this, a timer automatically changes the desktop to display your pictures in the way that you want to see them. Just select one or more directories containing picture files and AWC will create a list of all the images contained in them.

Features -
    • New, an option to display a different image on each monitor if you have more than one attached to your computer. The displayed image can be resized for the best fit to the screen, optionally maintaining its aspect ratio, or displayed at its actual size.
    • You can choose to display the picture in any of the four corners of the screen or centred on one of the edges.
    • Lots of options for tweaking the picture to ensure that you get the best possible result on your system. (Just open the Preferences screen from the File menu and you can set exactly how you want your wallpaper to appear).

Download

Smart Wallpaper Lite is a tool that will automatically change wallpaper on each Windows startup or at specified time intervals.
    This application is very easy-to-use. All options can be set in the tray icon pop-up menu. This means you can configure all options in the main window itself. Just choose a folder that contains the pictures you'd like to see as wallpaper on your desktop. Smart Wallpaper Lite will change the wallpaper automatically.

Smart Wallpaper Lite is a powerful and easy-to-use wallpaper manager for Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP.