Thread: Need free software to transfer Flash Video to .mpeg files

Need free software to transfer Flash Video to .mpeg files

I had installed Windows Xp on my system. I'm using a Flash video files in Windows Movie Maker. Now, i would like to know that is there any free program that could help me to transfer Flash video files ".flv" to ".mpeg" files. Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me your views on the above issue.

Re: Need free software to transfer Flash Video to .mpeg files

SWF to Video Converter

This Flash to video converter enables you to convert Flash to video which includes audio, action scripts or movie clips.

SWF to Video Converter can always maintain excellent quality of original video and audio, help you produce various videos and Flash movies with advanced effect, and then you can enjoy fancy Flash animations on portable devices with ease. Formats of output file: Flash SWF to AVI, MPEG, iPod video, 3GP video, PSP video, and Image Series including BMP, PNG, GIF, animated GIF, and JPEG format.

Replay Converter also converts popular audio file formats, including MP3, OGG, Windows Media, Real and WAV. You can extract audio from video files too.

Replay Converter is very easy to use. You simply pick the files to convert, choose an output format, and click a button to start the process. Everything happens automatically.

Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is an absolutely free software utility able to convert flash videos (SWF, FLV) into MPG or AVI. FLV files are commonly used on the Internet by YouTube, Google Video, and other video services. These files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG.

The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, and other.

HWelen Guest

I got some free swf to mpeg converters, when i use them, annoying ads, watermarks accompany with the video, and it converts only small part of flash video, I have no choice but to buy a iwisoft swf to mpeg converter I googled, I think it's worth.

techteen Guest

You could try super.

erightsoft.com