Thread: Disable unwanted add-in in Office 2007

Disable unwanted add-in in Office 2007

Hi all, i am a frequent user of Microsoft office 2007. I use to work on access, word, Powerpoint and Excel many times a day. But there are many add-ins in my office that i really don't need, i can say they irritate me. Is there any way i can disable these unwanted Add-in easily from the total office 2007 ?

Please help.

Re: Disable unwanted add-in in Office 2007

Disabling add-ins might be useful if your Office programs are running slow with the add-ins installed, you can disable them when you are not using them and enable when using. Deleting add-ins from each and every application is a long process. But if you really need to do this from the entire office, than there is a tool with which you can easily enable, disable and manage add-ins for all Microsoft office products.It is called Topalt EnableDisable.

With Topalt EnableDisable, you can enable or disable add-ins with just one mouse click and it is simple and easy to use interface.To enable or disable a add-in for a product just select the product and then uncheck to disable the add-in and check to enable it. EnableDisable shows you what's being loaded into your programs at startup or on-demand, and offers a description if one's embedded in the add-on. It catches both third-party plug-ins and Microsoft's own functionality extenders.

Disabling add-ins might be useful if your Office programs are running slow with the add-ins installed. And i think Topalt is the best for the same.Install the program, load it up, and you'll see all the Office programs you've installed with plug-ins active on separate tabs.Once you have downloaded the software, double click the file to start the installation. Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation. Click Finish when the installation process is complete.and simply start using it with very simple way.

Thanks for the help guys.. I really needed some tool like this. this is the best way that i can do in order to disable add-in from my office 2007.

Thanks you once again.