| || |
Join Date: Feb 2008
Re: Unable to convert djvu format files in JPEG format
Here are the steps to convert the djvu format files in the jpeg format.
- You need to Download and install Universal Document Converter software onto your computer.
- You need to Install DjVu Browser Plugin for Internet Explorer or for any Browser you are using.
- Select and Open the DjVu file in Internet Explorer and press the Print button in the DjVu Browser Plugin toolbar.
- Select Universal Document Converter from the printers list and press Properties button.
- Select the Document to JPEG, Color profile in the Universal Document Converter Properties window.
- Once this has done, Press OK in the Print dialog to start converting. When the JPEG file is ready, it will be saved to the location where ever you want your Output Files folder by default.
- Then converted document you may opened in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer software or another viewer associated with JPEG files on your computer.