Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot print pictures from Ms Word

Windows Software

Old 11-05-2009
Members

Cannot print pictures from Ms Word

Hi friends,

I am having some pictures in MS Word and i want to have pint out of it's, I am also able to see the pictures in print preview but when i am taking print out of it i am not able to get those pictures instead of that i am only getting the black outlined where the images where displayed .I don't know what to do, can anyone help me out with this issue.

Old 11-05-2009

Re: Cannot print pictures from Ms Word

If you image size would be large then it might happen that the printer won't print try to make your image smaller and then try to get a printout of it or if you have made your image as text wrapped then you need to goto Tools, then Options and at the print tab you need to check the box which has Drawing Objects.
Old 12-05-2009
Members

I have try to do the make the images smaller but still i am not able to get the printout of the images and at the same time i am getting an message which is as follows There is not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture.
Old 12-05-2009

In this case you need to Compress your Image by righting on a picture in the document by going to Format Picture over here goto Picture Tab and select Compress and now compress the pictures to low dpi.If you still get the same error message than you need to make some changes in the printer setting just have a look do have a uncheck on Print text only.It might happen because of this you are not able to get a printout of your images.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,