Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Skype Crashing on Jailbroken iPhone

Windows Software

Old 09-05-2009
Members

Skype Crashing on Jailbroken iPhone

Hi friends,

I am facing an issue with my Skype, whenever i try to use skype from my iphone, the application gets crash and at the same time i am getting an message as If you have issue with Skype: Upgrade to 0.9.2805-1 (or newer).I have also try to upgrade it but still facing same issue.Can anyone tell me how to overcome from this issue.

Old 09-05-2009

Re: Skype Crashing on Jailbroken iPhone

If you are facing an skype crashing issue on Jailbroken iPhone then try to use the latest version of VOiPover3G which is available on Cydia and it also allows you to make call using Skype's iPhone app.
Old 09-05-2009
Members

I have try to download latest version of VOiPover3G after that also my Skype is getting Crashed i think i need to change my iPhone.
Old 09-05-2009

My Skype was also getting Crash on jailbroken iPhone but it got solved as i am having IntelliScreen installed on my iPhone, I try to uninstall it via Cydia and try to turn OFF and turn ON my iPhone after that i also reinstall Skype and now whenever i am using Skype it's working fine on my jailbroken iPhone.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,