| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: Shuffle background Images
Here’s how to enable Shuffle for Desktop Backgrounds in Windows 7:
- Right-click on your Desktop and choose Personalization.
- Under the Personalization Control Panel, choose Desktop Background (in the bottom of screen).
- Under Picture location, you can choose from the default locations for photos or browse to a custom folder where you might be storing photos.
- You can choose multiple photos by checking each photo you want to see as a desktop background.
- At the bottom of the screen next to Picture position there is a drop down box and a check box for shuffling pictures on your desktop. Make sure the “Shuffle” checkbox is checked.
- You can also customize how often pictures shuffle on your desktop via the drop down next to the “Shuffle” check box.
After selecting the backgrounds, enabling shuffle, and setting how often they shuffle – you can save your new “theme” in Windows 7 via the Personalization Control Panel (just click the back button from the Desktop Background screen).