Thread: Need Free mobile 3GP converter software

Need Free mobile 3GP converter software

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that which is the best and free mobile 3GP converter software. I'm looking for some latest version for my mobile phone. Can any body tell me that which is the best mobile 3GP converter software which i can easily download from the internet at free of cost? Does any body knows which is the best mobile 3GP converter software? Kindly provide me your suggestion on the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need Free mobile 3GP converter software

Freez 3GP Video Converter is a 3GP-converting tool for mobile phone users. With Freez 3GP Video Converter, you can convert batches of video files to 3gp, 3g2 formats to be played on mobile phones.

Freez 3GP Video Converter supports most popular video formats to be converted to 3gp video, including AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG 1/2/4, VOB, WMV, ASF, MP4, MOV, RM, RMVB, Flv, SWF etc. You can create both 3GPP and 3GPP2 video files. The output video codecs include MPEG4, XVID and H263; the audio codecs include AMR-NB and AAC-LC. You can set the video size, quality, framerate, audio bitrate, frequency, and channel. And there are two zoom modes: Stretch and Letterbox, which will add black letterbox on output video to keep aspect ratio. Freez 3GP Video Converter is easy-to-use, fast and creates good quality.

3GP Converter 0.34

3GP Converter helps you to convert video files to 3GP/MP4 format for hand held devices, such as the Apple iPod and Sony PSP, mobile phones. This is a Japanese tool but the English language settings were included.

Ultra Mobile 3GP Video Converter

Ultra Mobile 3GP Video Converter is a powerful 3GP converter that will help you convert almost all popular video formats to 3GP/3G2/MP4 video clips and play them in mobile phone or other software 3GP player. No other program can convert so many video formats including DivX, XviD, AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, MP4, M4V, FLV, 3GP, ASF, RM, RMVB, MOV, ASX, MKV, OGM, SVCD, VCD, VOB to 3GP 3G2 H263 MP4 format.

Ultra Mobile 3GP Video is an extremely easy to use video converter which can convert AVI to 3GP, MPEG to 3GP, WMV to 3GP, MOV to 3GP, RM to 3GP, etc. It helps you watch music video and movies on your mobile phone with easy. With variable settings and fast converting speed, it is an affordable, high quality 3GP video encoder.

The Mobile 3GP converter is using "3GPtoRawAVI" converter to convert 3GP files (3rd Generation Partnership Project, *.3gp) to uncompressed AVI files (*.avi) in a user-friendly way. The 3GP video files must have audio in order to be converted. The program offers two modes, one for single file conversion and a second for multiple files conversion for converting many 3GP files at once. In a single file conversion you have the option to convert only the audio, only the video or both. The 3GP file format is being used by the majority of modern mobile phones that have the ability to capture video.