Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need help with languages in Facebook

Windows Software

Old 06-05-2009

Need help with languages in Facebook

Hello. I am new to Facebook. My Facebook language is set to French by default which i don't understand by default. I am trying to change the language by i can't. Could you guys make me know where can i do that ? Please

Old 06-05-2009

Re: Need help with languages in Facebook

You need to login first with your ID and password. Now go to settings on the top right corner and click Account settings. here click on languages and select your preferred language.Once you select the appropriate language, the change will take place automatically.
Old 06-05-2009

Its very simple. First you need to login with your ID and password. Now go to setting and now Language tab. Here you can change your preferred language.
Old 06-05-2009

many users get their language changed sometimes auto matically in Facebook. To fix it click on the link 2 left from the search bar (ignore the dropdown menu). Click on the last of the grey tabs when the page loads. Change your language back to English.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,