Thread: Share bookmarks between different browsers

Share bookmarks between different browsers

Hey Guys!
    I have to continuously work on the internet for various purposes. My problem is i use different web broswers simultaneously, and my bookmarks are spread on each browser. Is there a way to merge all the bookmarks in all the browser or any similar solution which can centralize my bookmarks? Please help guys! Thanks!

Re: Share bookmarks between different browsers

Hey!
    You can export the bookmarks from any browser. Like if you have mozilla firefox click on Bookmarks menu then go to Organize bookmarks then click on Export and backup on the top-right side then click on export HTML. Now suppose you want to import the bookmarks on Internet Explorer, Click on File menu then select Import and export, click next and select import favourites, then select the secound option to import from a file, now browse and locate the HTML file that you exported from Mozilla and click ok. Now the bookmarks will appear category wise in the right side select which to import and click next, then click finish. All the best!

Hey!
    Have a look at this thread : How to manage Bookmark of different browser May be this is what you looking for. All the best! You can find a number of software like that one to manage your bookmarks easily and efficiently. Have fun!

Hey!
    Try Transmute. Transmute is a freeware bookmark conversion utility. TransmuteThis amazing, cross-platform utility will help you to try out different web browsers, synchronize bookmarks between systems, organize bookmarks, convert bookmarks for use in bookmark managers, share bookmarks with others and more. And best of all, it's free!! It works on Windows, linux as well as Mac OS X. Transmute is the first and only bookmark converter to export bookmarks, or favorites, between all of the major web browsers, which include :
    • Google Chrome
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Microsoft Internet Explorer
    • OperaOpera
    • Apple Safari
    • Chromium
    • Flock
    • Konqueror

Downloads :

Download - For Windows

Download - For Linux and Mac