Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to boot PC in Normal Mode

Windows Software

Old 06-05-2009

How to boot PC in Normal Mode

I am having a Dual Core Processor Machine with Windows XP in it. Including 512 Ram. Everytime when i try to boot my computer it goes in safe mode only. I don't know what is issue with it. Normally a day before it was working proper. Does my OS is corrupted or is there any software conflict. I restarted the computer many time, but still it is booting in safe mode only.

Old 06-05-2009

Re: How to boot PC in Normal Mode

To boot your pc in normal mode you will need to make some changes in the msconfig file.

If you have Norton Antivirus installed, you need to disable the auto protect feature.

Restart your computer.
Click on Start Menu > then Run
A Run dialog box will appear. Type msconfig in the box and click on OK.
Select the Selective Startup Feature.
Now go on Static VxD tab and clear the NAVAP.VxD check box. Click OK.
Now on Startup tab unclear the Norton Auto Protect check box, Click on apply and then OK.
After this, restart your computer.
Old 06-05-2009

Re: How to boot PC in Normal Mode

Just check out your keyboard. May be your shift key is stucked. That make's your computer to start in safe mode.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,