Thread: Skype doesn't work on Windows 7

Skype doesn't work on Windows 7

Hello Friends

I'm running Windows 7 as my operating system. The problem is that i'm unable to get login to the Skype. Even if i try it using a safe mode option, it denies me to get login. Previously it was working fine on my pc, until i downloaded KIS key generator on my pc. The problem started only after i had downloaded the KIS key generator from the internet. Can any body help me out to get rid of the above issue? Would be greatful if anybody helps me out to resolve the above issue.

Thanks.

Re: Skype doesn't work on Windows 7

I think you have not downloaded the proper version of KIS key generator on your system. Another think it might be that any suspicious thing from the net may have got downloaded on your system. Try to scan your system with the help of good antivirus program before you try to login in Skype on your system.

Are you using the legal Skype software on your system? If not its recommended that you used the legally registered Skype software on your system. Also check out whether any of your Skype files may not have been corrupted. Try to uninstall it and then again reinstall on your pc and check whether you face the same problem again on your system.

Skype doesn't work on Windows 7

A few days ago I bought Windows7, installed the Skype 4.2 (and later 3.6), but the Skype cannot connect to the server and I cannot to login.
    Could anybody help me how to fix this problem, please?

Can you elaborate on the issue as to if you are getting any error messages when you try to login. To troubleshoot first start with the basic steps and check if the Caps lock is on or not while entering the username and password. If this is not the case then try to re-install Skype. I am also using Windows 7 desktop and have no issues with Skype. Check your internet connection as well.

I checked my Caps Lock, they are working correctly. Also Internet access is proper. The only error message is that the Skyper coud not access to the Skype server. I installed the Skype for a few times, the new version 4.2 and later 3.6, but it still doen not work :-(
    Help me, please.

Could anybody let me know the link to the home page I can download the Skype BETA, please? I need the link, please.

I was also finding for beta version of Skype, i had tried out many website but none of them where able to provide me, finally i got a website where they have latest version of Skype which you can get it from here