Thread: Software to recover chat history in Yahoo Messenger

Software to recover chat history in Yahoo Messenger

Hey Everyone,

Can any body tell, me that which is the best software which i can used to recover my chat history in Yahoo Messenger. There were some important informations given by my friend on Yahoo Messenger and unfortunately i forgot to save them on my pc. Now, i would like to recover that chat, so can any body tell me that how can i do so? Is there any kind of software which would allow me to do so? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Software to recover chat history in Yahoo Messenger

Yahoo Messenger Chat History Viewer (Version 2.0.1.5 ) is Shareware and is 727040 bytes in size. Yahoo messenger chat conversation recovery tool decode .DAT log file display SMS.

Yahoo chat messenger archive reader software is a powerful and secure application which enables user to find out entire chat conversation implement by its personal login or by other user logged at same laptop or desktop computer. Chat conversation recovery utility decode all encoded archive message, chat conversation, private messages like instant messages, conferences and mobile SMS messages from saved log archive. Software search all *.DAT file (Yahoo log file) and read them without being online, logged in Yahoo account or even without knowing the password.

Yahoo chat archive recovery software decode messenger log file (*.DAT file) into readable text format and completely recover all performed chat conversation and text messages including personal text messages, mobile SMS, conferences etc with date and time. Yahoo messenger chat viewer application is absolute solution to find useful details including telephone or mobile number, contact details, email address and many more. Chat information reveler program recover entire details in original format with its actual font size, color, style, bold, italic etc and easily reveal chat history even it contains Unicode supported language like Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian and many more. Software support all Microsoft windows operating system including 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP professional and all edition of Vista.

Yahoo chat history reader 5.0.1

Yahoo messenger archive Recovery software can easily decodes all your private chat messages such as instant messages, conferences and mobile SMS messages and saves it in plain or RTF rich text format file. User can import any external yahoo archive file and decode it when file is not in yahoo directory. Program allows you to save other's conversations in a text or word format without their password. Software can recover messenger's chat records that are stored on your computer. Software supports multi language chat archive recovery.

Yahoo Chat Decoder Application 5.0.1

Yahoo Messenger Archive Decoder program Yahoo messenger chat recovery software is used to view yahoo messenger chat conversations in offline mode without user password. Restore chat history logs software easily recovers all yahoo chat conversations like instant messages, conferences and mobile SMS messages, stored on your computer or laptop. This software supports decoding of normal conversation messages, private messages, conferences, SMS/Mobile Messages. You can read your archive message or spy on your loved ones without their knowledge or their password. Instant messenger archive retrieval tool is very useful utility to view not only yours but also others private chat records while offline and save it in RTF or plain text format files. Perfect for catching cheaters, monitoring employees, children or spouse, and even investigating crimes. Yahoo messenger archive reader tool is especially useful for administrators or parents, who need to know what their employees or kids, are care and talking about with others.

wer can i download it for free

Quote Originally Posted by itsgsmlbx View Post
    wer can i download it for free
    Which of the above software do you want exactly? If you can search for Yahoo chat history reader on google then you will get thousands of hits for free download. Similarly if you want to download Yahoo Chat Decoder Application then search it on google to download it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by james_911 View Post
    Which of the above software do you want exactly? If you can search for Yahoo chat history reader on google then you will get thousands of hits for free download. Similarly if you want to download Yahoo Chat Decoder Application then search it on google to download it for free.
    All are trial versions,it ll not show the messages.Plzz if u have the software send it to me..any software s k..

This software that you want to use are not for free and if you want to use the full version of this software then you will have to pay for it. Either ways you can try to purchase it on ebay or amazon at low cost. Apart from that, if you want to use it for free then till its trial period expires you can enjoy it till that moment.

Try IMCapture for Yahoo Messenger. It works excellent!

hello. i wanted to ask whether those programs could help me get the conversation of my son which i know his passwords but is in another country now? is it something like it gets the data from a database of YM? or it only works for the same pc?

Quote Originally Posted by alanine View Post
    hello. i wanted to ask whether those programs could help me get the conversation of my son which i know his passwords but is in another country now? is it something like it gets the data from a database of YM? or it only works for the same pc?
    There is a software called Yahoo messenger Conversation Spy 4.2 that can monitor the on going conversations of employees or anyone that you want. You can download the same by searching it on the web and the main features are as follows:
    1. Automatically capture incoming and outgoing chat conversations.
    2. Block unwanted people with customized contact list.
    3. Filter message content with customized keyword list.
    4. Support Yahoo Messenger, ICQ and AOL.
    5. Easy to setup and use.
    6. Export logs to HTML EXCEL format.
    7. Send logging reports in text format to a pre-set email box.

Can Anyone help.. my pc crashed & they replaced the hard disk. if i want to retrieve the old conversation history, is there a chance, using any software ?
    kindly advice.

Can Anyone help.. my pc crashed & they replaced the hard disk. if i want to retrieve the old conversation history, is there a chance, using any software ?
    kindly advice.
    If you are having a new hard disk then I don’t think that it is possible because the software that has been mentioned above or any other such software actually help you in recovering the chat or the data if the hard disk might have resulted in faulty, crashed and so. I mean even though they are not working but they do have the previous data and it is possible to get those data back using recovery software but then if the HDD itself is new than it is not possible. Hope that helps.