Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-04-2009

How to send web page in outlook express?

Hi there,
I use outlook express to send and receive emails. I am wondering, if i can send web page through outlook express. Is there any way to do that?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Old 30-04-2009

Re: How to send web page in outlook express?

Use Microsoft Word to create the document, then choose File => Send To => Mail Recipient. This adds To, Cc, and Subject boxes to the top of the Word window, where you can fill in the recipient address and subject. When you send the message, Word uses HTML format. MS Word provides a way to strip the XML. You will find this Filter HTML before sending option in Word under Tools => Options => General => E-mail Options, on the General tab.
Old 30-04-2009

Here is to try this simple way to send web page in outlook express. In the message window, click where you want to add the Web page text. Then click the Insert menu, and then click Text from File. Change the Files of type box to HTML Files, and then find the file you want to add. Then just send it.
Old 30-04-2009

You can send web page directly as email content and not as attachment. To do so, open webpage in outlook by selecting View => Toolbars => Web. Use search feature to get the URL of web page. If you want to sent this page as email, then select Actions => New Mail Message or CTRL +N. The webpage will be added in the email.
Old 30-04-2009

Follow this:
  • Open the page in Outlook
  • Select Actions ->Send Web Page by E-mail
  • Add the recipient's address
  • Click Send
You are done!
Old 24-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.D View Post
You can send web page directly as email content and not as attachment. To do so, open webpage in outlook by selecting View => Toolbars => Web. Use search feature to get the URL of web page. If you want to sent this page as email, then select Actions => New Mail Message or CTRL +N. The webpage will be added in the email.
Dear Miss Sam, I am so interested in the content of your message. I urgently need to know how to send a webpage as email content and not as attachment. I have tried your solution option thus couldn't get any result because I have no toolbars (Web) in the View menu of my outlook express. IF you please can more clarify your solution. Thank you very much.
Old 24-07-2009

Dear Sam, again i am sorry i have tried the options you have used. It is a new idea of sending webpage yet, i want to tell you. the recipient gets it as an attachment. My only aim is to send webpages such as email broadcasts without any attachment. Thank you again.
Old 25-07-2009

Follow these steps:
  1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.

2. Click to select HTML in the "Send in this message format" list, and then click OK.

3. In Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the View menu, click Internet Options.
    Note : For Internet Explorer 5.x versions, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
  4. Click the Programs tab, verify that Microsoft Outlook appears in the Mail box, and click OK.

5. Browsing the Web page that you want to send, on the File menu, point to Send, and then click Page By Email. In a moment, a mail message that contains the page appears.
    Note : These procedures work only if you are browsing the Web page. If you open a page from your hard drive, you can send it only as an attachment.

6. In your open message, on the Format menu, click Send Pictures from the Internet. This enables the page to be viewed without being connected to the Internet.

7. Address the message, and then click Send.
Old 27-07-2009

Dear Chroma,

First of all thank you for your reply. I want to tell that until step 4 everything is okay. Yet, once I brose the web page i want to send and click on the file menu send page by email, the message appears containing this following message: "The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
index.htm" along with a viruses protection note...in anyway the web page is marked as attached..this exactly what i want to avoid..and my page is in Arabic language.
Thank you again Chroma

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,