Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Quicktime shows poor quality video

Windows Software

Old 30-04-2009

Quicktime shows poor quality video

Hello Friends,

Most often, i used Quicktime player to watch movies on my system. It seems to be working fine, but from last few days i'm not getting the proper quality video whenever i try to play any video on it. All sudden it has reduced the quality of the video. Can any body tell me that what happen suddenly to my Quicktime player? What can i do in order to get rid of the above problem? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Old 30-04-2009

Re: Quicktime shows poor quality video

It might be that some of the files may have been corrupted on your system. Or it might be also that the quality of the video is not upto the standard.
Old 30-04-2009

You can also try out some other players such as VLC or Real player which are also some of the best recommended player. You can try to play your videos on this player and it will give you the best video quality on your system.
Old 30-04-2009

Windows Media Components for QuickTime has been highly optimized for Power Mac G4 and G5 and Intel computers and supports playback of high-definition Windows Media video files. You can try to update your video codecs drivers. Or you can also go for some other recommended players.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,