Thread: Problem with Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.01 update

Problem with Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.01 update

Hey Guys,

Recently i had upgraded my Photoshop CS4 11.0 to 11.01. The update process was done without having an error on my system. The problem is that when i try to open Bridge it takes lot of time in order to get opened. Even it get hang ups while opening certain folders with pictures on it. While the previous version of Adobe Photoshop 11.0 would used to open very fast without any hang ups. Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem on my pc? What can i do in order to resolve the above problem? Kindly help me out to get rid of this issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Problem with Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.01 update

Firstly try to disable all virus protection software on your system. And secondly ensure that the folder on your hard drive containing Photoshop is named “Adobe Photoshop CS4.”

If you want Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.01 to work well on you system. This is the minimum system required for Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.01 to work well on any system.

Requirements:
    • 1.8GHz or faster processor
    • 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
    • 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
    • 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
    • Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
    • DVD-ROM drive.
    • QuickTime 7.2 software required for multimedia features
    • Broadband Internet connection required for online services

Uninstall your Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.01 from your system. Then try to reinstall Adobe Photoshop CS4 11.01 on your system. Follow the below steps to install the Photoshop 11.0.1 update properly on your system.

1) Disable all virus protection software.

2) Ensure that the folder on your hard drive containing Photoshop is named "Adobe Photoshop CS4."

3) Double-click the "Adobe Photoshop Updater" application. If the updater reports that it cannot find the application to update, uninstall Photoshop CS4, and then reinstall the application (using the default folder name "Adobe Photoshop CS4"). To uninstall Photoshop, navigate to the "Applications/Utilites/Adobe Installers" folder and run "Add or Remove Adobe Photoshop CS4" to remove the original installation of Photoshop. Once the removal is complete, reinstall Photoshop, and then run the updater.

4. And then follow the onscreen instructions.

when i use text tool in cs5,after that the shape of brush is gone,i can see only the cross of brush,why?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkzippo View Post
    when i use text tool in cs5,after that the shape of brush is gone,i can see only the cross of brush,why?
    Actually its not a problem of Photoshop, its of your graphic card. Do you have graphic card in your system? If yes, which one ? You will need to relaunch the Photoshop to make it work proper. If the problem appears again and again than you will need to troubleshoot with your graphic card.

I found the problem,my card is Nvidia GF9500GT 512M CRT DVI,if i press caps lock is ok,thank you anyway,have a nice day