Thread: How do i modified pst file in Outlook

unsure How do i modified pst file in Outlook

Hey Guys,

Recently i was trying to take back up of my email pst files. But by mistake i had open them in to the Word format and all my files icon got change from Outlook icon to Word icon. The problem is that when i try to open the files, i get an error message stating ‘an error has occurred in the script on this page’. Can any body tell me that how do i get back all the files converted to Outlook file? Does any body knows about it that how can i do so? Kindly provided me the correct logical steps for doing it. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How do i modified pst file in Outlook

You can try out Stellar Phoenix - Outlook PST File Recovery Software which is designed to repair and restore data from damaged or corrupted Microsoft outlook file. Microsoft Outlook stores email messages, contacts, notes and folders on the local drive as a .pst file. This Outlook file recovery software scans the damaged .pst file and extracts and then saves information in a new usable .pst file, enabling PST File Recovery.

PSTCompactor - Home Edition

This software is the best for any kind of email matter. It shrink your Outlook PST files up to 38% and avoid the 2gb email corruption limit. It can compress your attachments,force Compaction, and also can do the Deletion of a particular content. it makes your Outlook faster and there is a less chances of getting your data being corrupted.

You can try out the following steps in order to open your Outlook file. Just try to create a PST file. Then change your Account Settings in order to use the PST file. then try to open the shared file and manually copy whatever emails and contacts you want to have them in the local PST. Afterwards close the shared file.

Just go to file--> New--> Outlook data file. Once you have set the new data file, you can easily set up to archive a set date range. This will help you to keep all your folders in proper structure