Thread: Rename MP3 Files With Its ID3 Tags

idea Rename MP3 Files With Its ID3 Tags

Hey Guys,

More often i used MP3 files and folder to choose my songs rather than going for playlist option. So, i would like to know that is there any program which i can used to rename my MP3 files using their ID3 tags. Is it possible for me to do so? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct logical solution for the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Rename MP3 Files With Its ID3 Tags

Rename MP3 Files Pro 4.39

This automatic MP3 file renamer will rename all your MP3 music files. Even if you have thousands of MP3 music files
    and want them to be automatically renamed according to your preferences - this user-friendly MP3 file renamer will rename all your MP3 music files, fast and easy.

With such powerful MP3 music file renamer as Rename MP3 Files Pro, all your MP3 files will be renamed, sorted and organized in a very smooth way. So, what is Rename MP3 Files Pro? It is an automatic MP3 file renamer, MP3 file sorter and MP3 file organizer that will sort, rename and organize all your MP3 music files automatically.

MP3 Renaming is a FREE program designed to automatically rename using ID3 tags in your mp3 files, according to rules that you specify. What MP3 Renaming can do for you?
    (1) Rename your mp3 files, using ID3 tags in your mp3 files.
    (2) Specify any format, that you want to rename your mp3 files.
    (3) Preview before renaming.
    (4) Fast and User-Friendly.
    (5) Easy to use.
    (6) No need to install.
    (7) Freeware, this audio tool is completely free.

Zortam ID3 Tag Editor 5.00 is a MP3 Tag Editor product from zortam.com, get 5 Stars SoftSea Rating, Zortam ID3 Tag Editor is all-in-one MP3 organizer software for editing ID3 tags (Mp3 ID3 Tag Editor) with support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, managing M3u playlists (Playlist manager), renaming files (Mp3 Renamer) using ID3 tags, searching for duplicate Mp3 files, searching and cataloguing Mp3 files into Mp3 library, listening Mp3's using your favorite Mp3 player and much more. You can even add lyrics and picture to ID3 tags(cover, artist picture, etc.) to your Mp3 files. Search and download song lyrics from the internet (Batch Lyrics Finder), search and download for cover artwork from the internet (Batch Cover Finder), batch lyrics and cover picture update from the internet (Batch Lyrics-Cover Finder), create lyrics book (cover pictures are included) from ID3v2 tags for printing purpose(Lyrics Book Editing ID3 tags is easy and you can process as many files as you want. You can sort your Mp3 list in ascending or descending order using all ID3 tags and MPEG fields. Zortam ID3 Tag Editor playlist support M3u Winamp format and playlists generated by Zortam ID3 Tag Editor can be played in any Mp3 player. You can drag & drop files to the playlist.