Thread: Software to record games and to up-load

Software to record games and to up-load

Hey Guys,

I would like to know that is there any software which can help me to record games and after that to upload them on the website such as Youtube etc. Can any body provide me some recommended software for doing so? Would be grateful to you if any body helps me out.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Software to record games and to up-load

Well you need to get an adaptor (many makes out there) that you connect to your console and computer. So what this 'adaptor' does, is when you are playing a game and you want to video it you just press record and play the game. When the match etc is over you press stop and then edit on what ever movie software you want and upload on to you tube.

WAP Upload - upload games, music, MIDI, graphics, video, themes to your mobile phone via WAP WAP Upload is an application that helps you to upload, through WAP, JAVA games, pictures, music, ringtones, etc.

Everyone wants to make their phone beautiful, original and unique. This can be accomplished in various ways: by replacing the front panel of the phone, buying a beautiful cover or uploading to the mobile phone your favorite music, interesting games or original screensavers.

We do not sell games, pictures or melodies (you can find millions of files on the Net without effort), but we do offer you a service which helps you to upload the desired file to your phone. Music in a folder with music, games in a folder with games, etc. Our program is simply irreplaceable, for those whose phones have no IrDA, cable or Bluetooth interfaces.

Record games on youtube, by using FRAPS. It lets you record in game. Then use windows movie maker or something of the like to assemble your movie. I have full version fraps for FREE, the trial lets you only record for 30secs.