Thread: Search function does not search in "more results"

Search function does not search in "more results"

Hey friends I need quick help from your side. Actually the problem with the search function on Win7 Ultimate 64bit. And in this I Can not find virtually nothing: use office 2010 but if I type *. docx (I have several hundred files that) does not find anything. If you then click on further results will not open any windows. But how is it that suddenly has lost sight of all the files? How do I reactivate it all? If you have any suggestion regarding this then please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. In this actually till now I have not get any success in this so that is why related to this I am not confident but even though I will try on this. And I have also seen that many of the user are in search of the same query. So I hope this problem has to quickly fixed by the company side.

Re: Search function does not search in "more results"

After reading this I just want to tell you that you do not have to worry regarding this because around two weeks ago I was also going through the same issue and in this after visiting many of the forums site I got the solution for this issue and after trying that solution till now I am not getting any other issue in this. So if you want then you can go for this in this you have to just go to the Control Panel> Indexing Options, it recreates the index and set the folders that are indexed. And please remember that if after trying this you get solution for your query so just update over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.

If the problem persists and you would like to return to this question, please reply to this post directly so we will be notified and we will follow it. You can also unmark the answer, if necessary. Thanks in advance for keeping us informed! And also regarding this issue you will be able to get lots of article on to the website and I am sure that you will get this with in a fraction of time and through that you will get your solution. One site is on Microsoft.com also you will get article on this.

Hey friends I just want to thank you Beothuk. Actually after trying this I got this and it is so simple solution for my query and I was so worry about it. Actually regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but not able to get the appropriate solution and whatever solution I get regarding this they are not that much effective. So regarding this fix I once again want to thank you. Actually after trying that the good thing is that my problem gets fixed and regarding this I am very much happy.