Thread: How to burn WMA music to audio CD ?

How to burn WMA music to audio CD ?

hie,

I have Windows operating system at my place with DVD-ROM. Well, I have an audio system in my car. I want to burn the songs (music) from my PC that are all stored in WMA format to an audio CD so as to play in my car.
    How can I burn these songs (in wma format) to an audio CD ?
    any ideas......plz suggest

Re: How to burn WMA music to audio CD ?

You can create an Audio CD that contains WMA files using Nero Burning ROM. It can be played using all standard CD players. To compile an Audio CD, source files with .wma format are automatically converted into Audio CD format before being burned.

To create an Audio CD with the WMA files, proceed as follows:

1. From the drop-down menu in the New Compilation window, select the CD entry. (In the case that the New Compilation does not appear, it can be displayed with the New button of the main screen.)
    2. Choose the Audio CD compilation type from the selection list -- The tabs with the configuration options that are valid for this compilation type are displayed.
    3. Click the New button -- The New Compilation window is closed and the selection screen is opened.
    4. Select the WMA files that you want to burn from the browser area on the right side. The WMA file can come from the hard drive or from an Audio CD.
    5. Drag the desired audio files into the compilation area on the left side -- The files are added to the compilation and displayed in the compilation screen. The capacity bar indicates how much space is required on the disc.
    6. Repeat the previous step for all WMA files that you want to add.
    7. Customize the properties of the audio file to suit your requirements.
    8. Click the Burn button -- The Burn Compilation window is opened.
    9. Set the desired options in the Audio CD and CD-DA Options tabs -- You have successfully compiled an Audio CD and can now burn this compilation.

MP3 WAV Studio

MP3 WAV Studio is an all-in-one solution for burning, ripping and playing of audio files. In addition, the program can also create, encode, decode and convert between MP3 and other formats. Additional features include jitter-correction for ripping of scratched CDs, burn proof, batch conversions, drag and drop playlist creation, as well as a MP3 site manager and more. MP3 WAV Studio supports all popular audio formats, including MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, WAV and others.

To Download this software - click here

There are many software available that can burn your WMA music files to Audio CD.
    Some of these software are -

• MP3 To CD Plus 1.0
    • MP3 CD Burn Magic 7.4.0.10
    • Free MP3 to CD Converter&Burner 2.5
    • Audio Burner Plus 2.0
    • Audio CD Burner Studio 6.0
    • Apen Audio CD Burner 1.0

.......... and many more

When you burn CD with nero then you can see option wma, mp3, video. you may click on wma and burn it.

Audio CD Burner Studio can help u, Nero is more complicated and has many features that you probably won't use at all, and Audio CD Burner is simple and plain to use.