Thread: Problem with Outlook Express "New Email" Notifier

Problem with Outlook Express "New Email" Notifier

Hello Everyone,

Recently i had noticed that the notifier that comes with Outlook Express is not working on my system. I don't know but it not showing me any thing on my system. Can any body tell me that how do i get back my notifier working on my system? Does any body knows about this issue? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Problem with Outlook Express "New Email" Notifier

Outlook Express Mail Alert(OEMA) is an email notification program. It is designed to easily inform or remind new email in Microsoft Outlook Express. The software helps you monitor, remind your email when necessary. It is the number one Outlook Express Mail utility for its simplicity and advanced abilities.

An intuitive user interface makes OEMA a ridiculously easy to use product without compromising its ability to provide superior performance. OEMA automatically read mailbox files in Microsoft Outlook Express folders. The user can choose the specific mailboxes according to his preference; a normal notice will include sound, visual alert, launching your email client, etc. Based on our privacy policy, OEMA doesn't scan or require your mailbox password and pop3 servers.

Express Mail@Mate is an award winning email notification program for Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express that runs as a convenient icon in the taskbar notification area (system tray), displays popup notification box and plays a notification sound when a new message arrives.

It delivers new messages to the inbox of default email client and allows to read incoming messages, create new, delete needless ones, extract attached files and lot more.

Key features:

• Uses the taskbar notification area (system tray) to display an icon that gives easy access to its features.
    • Checks email on your Intranet or the Internet, and can connect to the Internet using default email client settings.
    • Displays a popup notification box and plays a sound on new email message arrival.
    • Uses different icons to indicate message type, whether messages have files attached, and whether messages are marked as read or unread.
    • Offers a lot of configuration and notification options.
    • Sorts messages by sender, subject, received date or size.
    • Sets up font, style and size of text for message list, preview pane and message view window separately.
    • Displays or not preview pane, message header, status bars.
    • Plays or not new mail notification sound.

Crawler Email Notifier - 4.5

Get our Free, easy to use and set up Email Notifier! Enjoy the convenience of one-click web mail access, receive new message notification, supports POP3, monitors an unlimited number of accounts and write new message with one click shortcut.

If you have turned OE on, I think you will automatically get a notification icon in the Notification Area (formerly Systems Tray--by the clock). However, possibly you have turned that off. Right click in a blank spot in the Taskbar|Properties|Customize|in the Behavior column make sure "You have new Mail" is set to "Always Show". But you must turn OE on. This does not work if OE is offline.

It will minimize Outlook Express to the system tray/notification area but leave it running enough to check for mail according to the schedule you've set for it in Tools-->Options-->General tab. One click on the HideOE icon will open Outlook Express, another click minimizes it again.