Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-04-2009

MPG to IMAGE conversion

Hi,

Can someone help.

I was recently received a .mpg file which I want to convert to images. The img file was originally converted to video.

Is there a software program out there that can do the conversion by changing .mpg to jpeg,.gif, .bmp etc
Old 23-04-2009

Re: MPG to IMAGE conversion

you can play file in Vlc player in that just click left button of mouse on display of vlc while that mpg file playing you will find there option capture frame select that option when you want to capture the frame.

download vlc player here
Old 23-04-2009

You may get number of sites form where you could download the freeware for converting Mpg gif file into Images. here i will provide one

hope this will help you.
Old 23-04-2009

I use Gif Movie Gear.

Microsoft GIF Animator is free...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_GIF_Animator

You can download from http://tc.versiontracker.com/product...1/gifsetup.exe
Old 23-04-2009

Video to Flash Converter PRO is an advanced Video to SWF and FLV Converter.
Video to Flash Converter PRO is a movie converter into SWF and FLV streaming Macromedia Flashfiles.
Video to Flash Converter PRO version allows you manually select and preview start and end points of video, add you own image, video, watermark logo and text messages to copyright your flash videos.

Download

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,