Thread: Computer Alarm Clock software

Computer Alarm Clock software

Hey Guys,

I would like to know that what is Computer Alarm Clock and for what purpose i can use it? I would also like to know that which is the best Computer Alarm Clock software which is easy to use? Is there any kind of problem if i think to install it on my pc? Can any body explain me in detail about computer alarm clock? Would be grateful to you if any body provides me any kind of information on the above issue.

Thanks.

Re: Computer Alarm Clock software

It is the way to be more HAPPY and full of ENERGY. You will feel much better when you be reminded by listening to your favorite music or watching your favorite video and also feel confident in what needs to be done.

With this alarm clock software, you can give youself reminders of important events that happen throughout the day, or wake up/fall asleep by listening your favorite music. It is an alarm clock that is built into your personal PC and is completely customizable to your tastes.

For each alarm, you can set alarm frequency for hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or a specific day, and write a reminder mesaage. You can use preset alarm sound such as Rooster, Cuckoo, Doorbell... or edit a play list for an alarm, add MP3, WMA, WAV audio files, MPEG, AVI vidoes into play list.

There is many additional features make this alarm clock much more practical than a traditional one. For instance, you can set this alarm to activate only from Monday through Friday and give you a chance to sleep on the weekends. There is also a Gentle Wake Up feature that allows you to be slowly awakened(Fall asleep) by the alarm sound gradually getting louder or smaller, instead of being jerked awake by the loud buzzing of a traditional alarm. Otherwise, With Volume fade out function, you can also fall asleep by listening your favorite Music. At the end, Snooze feature is available now.

You will feel much better when you be reminded by listening to your favorite music or video clip and also feel confident in what needs to be done. This alarm clock will definitely set the mood for you days.

Alarm Clock Pro helps make managing a full schedule or a hectic lifestyle a breeze. With the sheer amount of functionality Alarm Clock Pro offers, it can easily integrate into nearly every aspect of your life. Speak or display favorite inspirational quotes randomly throughout the day, or even send them as text messages to your cell phone! Have important reminders, or even birthday cards, e-mailed to contacts. Record laps with the Stopwatch. Track time differences for your investment portfolio. Even use it to help cook dinner by using the timer.

Wake up News is not only an alarm clock, it is a new way to wake up and it replaces any reminder service. It can be used simply as an alarm clock but, you can also select a couple of newspapers and Wake up News will automatically connect to the Internet (if not on apermanent connection) using your regular Internet connection and load the newspapers you asked for.

This alarm clock and reminder software comes with some preset alarm clock sounds but you can also have it play your own MP3 files (media player required).

Computer Alarm Clock, a cute and easy-to-use software for your PC!
    Welcome to Computer Alarm Clock. With this alarm clock software, you can give youself reminders of important events that happen throughout the day, or wake up/fall asleep by listening your favorite music.

It is an alarm clock that is built into your personal PC and is completely customizable to your tastes. For each alarm, you can set alarm frequency for hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or a specific day, and write a reminder mesaage. You can use preset alarm sound such as Rooster, Cuckoo, Doorbell or edit a play list for an alarm, add MP3, WMA, WAV audio files, MPEG, AVI vidoes into play list.

AbAlarm is a small and easy to use alarm clock for your PC. Give AbAlarm a specific time or an amount of minutes to count down and let you remind automatically with a given text and sound. You will never forget your favorite TV show or to get your pizza out of the oven in time.

Aquarius Soft PC Alarm Clock Pro is a simple, accurate, light, flexible, yet elegant and powerful PC alarm clock software. It's so good that we at Aquarius Soft are really proud of it!Its features include:-
    • Alarms that activates even when your system goes to sleep. This will let you save your electricity bill. Most other alarm software requires your system to be in full power mode to work.
    • Missed alarms are displayed the next time your system is powered up. Support unlimited number of alarms. Support hourly and quarter-hourly chimes.
    • Support one-time, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly alarms.
    • Snooze function. Read out alarm time and message. Option to display time in 24 hour format. Option to show or hide seconds in time. Option to set the window always-on-top. Option to minimize application to the system tray. Personalizable application window look. Option to fade window when not in focus.
    • Multiple options for each alarm including the following:- Activate alarm only on weekdays. Play a sound or a play list of music. Random playback is supported. Play all common music file formats including MP3, WMA, MIDI, WAV etc. Set the volume level and fade in option. Automatic close alarm after some time or after finish playing music. Set up an event to run a program or a file. Suspend PC after playing music - Personalize alarm window look. Supprot password protection

with Computer Alarm Clock I wake up and fall asleep by listening my favorite music makes my day start more pleasant)