Thread: Need software to manage print

Need software to manage print

hello everyone,

I m looking for an application or a program that will help me in managing printing before I actually select the print option to print any document. Is there any such application available ? Can anyone suggest me about the same ?

thank you...

Re: Need software to manage print

Plus Technologies offers OM Plus (advanced print spooler software) and print management software to provide document delivery for Windows, and UNIX/Linux environments. OM Plus allows us to provide secure enterprise computer application output management delivery solutions dedicated to the reliable movement of business documents from their original point of creation all the way to their final destination including page level confirmation that the printed page is in the printer output bin.

I would suggest you for CZ Print Job Tracker 4.0

• CZ Print Job Tracker 4.0 print management software provides easy software solution for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7 print-server and non-print server printing environment i.e. direct IP printing or workstation connected printer.

• The software are designed to provide centralized print management capabilities for businesses and education institutions through advanced print control, print monitor, print count, print quota and print audit capabilities.

• This software can be used with any brand and type of printer making it global usage software and helps to track and control print jobs sent from Windows / Linux / Unix / Mac OS clients and eliminate unnecessary paper wastage.

• Billing report generated can be sent in your desired language by email, this report can also be seen from your web browser. This printer accounting software helps to track - jobs in queue, deleted print jobs and actually printed jobs, effectively monitor all printer activity.

• CZ Print Job Tracker has proved fruitful for thousands of IT departments, systems and network administrators, businesses and educational facilities to automate and simplify the administration of printing and save unwanted printing costs.

Key Points of CZ Print Job Tracker 4.0

• Centralized print manager / print counter / printer monitor.
    • Manage, control, monitor, count, quota, restrict and report user printing across your entire network in just a few minutes.
    • Print authentication / client code billing.
    • Manage printers of all brands and all types (print server/ direct IP printer / workstation connected printer).
    • Manage and monitor 1-500 printers & print jobs from a single console.
    • Support Windows Active Directory domain integration.
    • Designed for businesses and education institutions of all sizes.
    • Easy users / groups / quota / rules management.
    • Save, view and reprint the content of print jobs.
    • Monitor, control and reduce paper and toner cost.
    • 100 reports designed for your print cost analysis and client billing in any language.
    • Generate and send reports by email automatically within minutes.

Try print management software by Brooks Internet Software(BIS). BIS has been developing TCP/IP and Windows print management software and have thousands of satisfied users in more than half the countries around the world.

The primary goal is to create high-quality and cost-effective print management software for the customers and to provide the best service and support possible.

The software has been time-tested and proven in government agencies, universities, and companies ranging from Fortune 500 to small businesses.

OMplus is fine, if you want something that sort of works and has a cumbersome (if not cheezy) interface.