| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: How to add Fire Effect to a TEXT in photoshop
No problem,, Burning text is a great looking special effect and it can be achieved with relative ease in Photoshop. Even a glossy looking surface reflection is easy to pull off. Now lets start the process:-
- First take a black page
- Insert Text what ever u want.
- Now Duplicate both the background and text image by right clicking on them and selecting the duplicate option. And arrange it one by one
- Select the top layer and rotate from the option ; Image / rotate canvas / 90 degree CCW.
- Now select the top layer and then click ; Filters / stylize / wind. [to give wind effect].
- It will ask for rasteriz give ok and it will show optional settings just press ok.
- Again 3 times u have to give the same command ; filters / wind or Ctrl+F.
- [to have a lengthy effect].It will give a wind feel to the image.
- Now u have to rotate back to normal that is ; Image / rotate canvas / 90 degree CW.
- Now go to ; Filters / Blur / Gaussian Blur and press ok in the option box.
- [this will give blur effect which will improve the texture effect]
- Select both the layers usin Ctrl key of layers and press ; Ctrl+E to merge the layer.[merging will make ur work less and easy to handle]
- Now select the top layer and press ; Ctrl+U which is Hue & Saturion shortcut. Select Colorize, give Hue as 34 which is orange color then saturation as 100 then ok [here 34 is standard no for orange color][simillarly u can keep in mind of other colors code][Remember RGB & CMYK will have there own codes]
- Duplicate the top layer. Press ok.Now select the top new layer which has been created now and press ; Ctrl+U which is again Hue/Saturation option. Select Colorize, give saturation as 100 and then ok.
- Now Select the top layer and change the normals to color dodge.
- Select both the layer and press Ctrl+E which is merge option.
- Now take the lower text layer above and change the text color to black. Now double click on the text layer and u will get an option of Layer Style, her u tick the inner glow option and change the color to orange
- Go to ; Filters / Liquify shortcut is Ctrl+shift+x.[in this u can make the image a feel of dragging the colors with finger]
- Do How ever u want the effect by clicking and dragging if u r satisfied press ok or cancel it and again u can re do it.