Dreambox Control Center (DCC)
This program is freeware and can be used without any. The program is exclusively for dealing with the Dreambox over the network provides. The use, especially of data to and from the Dreambox is at your own risk.
- Network Management
- Script Management
- Telnet client
- FTP client
- Download Recordings
- MP3 Playlists
- Web Interface
- Setiings Backup / Restore / Editor
- Support Tools for Dream Flash @ Mechatronics (DM7000 only)
- and much more ...
NEW: DCC-E2 only for boxes with Enigma2 (DM7025, DM800 and DM8000)
DCC v2.95 (01.10.2007)
- Timeout in the Telnet login password added. Some Images (7025) need more time after the login until the password is the query. DCC has in these cases sometimes respond too quickly, making the automatic login fails. Since DCC not previously "white", whether a password, will now wait a maximum of 3 seconds. If at this time no password is normally done. Images without Telnet password is minimal need more time for the login. For images with the Telnet password, there is no delay, because the query is immediately detected.
- Correction to the display size in Recordings. Was in the Regional and Language Options from Windows to display different from the German spelling (ie, comma as decimal separator and point as the thousands separator, eg. 1.234.567,89), then it came to displaying the wrong file sizes Recordings in the field. The values are now independent of the Windows settings correctly calculated.
- Backing up and restoring the size of the text editor / viewer. On user request, DCC now remembers the last set size of the text editor and makes these calls automatically recalled again. It is only the size saved, not the item (the editor as a modal window when you first call is always centered on the main window).
DCC v2.94 (23.08.2007)
- Corrections in default paths
- Corrections in local move
- Some Buxfixes
DCC v2.93 (10.06.2007)
- Experts: Autoconfig adjusted (default paths)
- Experts: DM600 as DM7020 added as a preset
- Experts: Local move allow added
- Local move "in the context menu. This feature is only visible when in Configuration / Experts has been released (see above). There is a high risk because the files in the source folder will be deleted! Who uses this feature, you should know what it's doing!
- Timeout in the data center. Therefore, fewer crashes when disturbed compounds (eg WLAN).
- The demolition was optimized manually, even when lost connection can be aborted.
- Corrections in the handling (delete / insert)
- Adjustments for the DM600
- Corrections for cable boxes
- Displaying the Tunertypes (Satellite / Cable) to control. Please make sure that in Configuration / Experts of the right type is set as the editor, otherwise setting the settings can be upset!
Various minor bugfixes ...
DCC v2.92 (13.01.2007)
The handling of Enigma2 has been revised.
Divisions (sections) within bundles are not supported by the editor and removed!
Shuffle (random order) and AlphaSort (alphabetical order) were added.
These functions change the order in playlists. Please note that the original order is lost!
Upload / download
The (experimental) Minimize function was revised.
A minimized DCC is now preserved and must be manually terminated to be restored.
The network test was conducted on the earlier version back and can now also optionally be disabled ( "No Test" link below). If the test is disabled, all connections without checking always green and DCC seeks an immediate Telnet or FTP connection.