Thread: Ipod itunes albums erased?

Ipod itunes albums erased?

Hello everyone!

I extracted one of my albums of Rondo Veneziano in iTunes. As iTunes does not see the picture, I found one not bad on the net, so I inserted in the square at the bottom left of iTunes.

I found the perfect illustration for this CD. Unfortunately not delete the old one. The kit that I want is being second and the ugly remains on view in iTunes.

How? Do I delete songs and re-extract?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Re: Ipod itunes albums erased?

You select the first title of this album, and then cmd-I (or Ctrl-I on Windows) to display the info.

You select the Picture tab. There you should see your 2 pockets. You select Delete and you ugly, then you click the button below to go to the title of the album and even to remove the cover ugly.

And so on until you have reviewed all the titles of the album Rondo Veneziano

Or you select all the tracks on the album, and cmd + i and you slide the new illustration in the appropriate box.

Once this operation done on Itunes, what happens if you want to transfer mp3's on a pc for example? Are the sleeves inserted in the Tags "illustration" of mp3 files will follow?
    I think not.

Another question which arises in this regard, what is possible, it is important to mp3 music Itunes to automatically insert images from the Finder (which are files in jpg album) in tags illustration?

Example: In Finder, I have a folder that contains an artist's album folder that contains files and a mp3 album. I wish I could be all this in Itunes.

When you manually insert the tags in the pocket (ie without going through pockets looking for iTunes), it is integrated into the file so you can see even if you transfer the file to a pc.

For your other question, I do not think this is possible.
    The easiest way to do, to my taste, is to create a new playlist that you name such as "New" or "New" and so on.
    Then you will just drag your new mp3 in the list,
    then a small cmd + a (select all) and cmd + i (obtaining information), and slide the cover in the appropriate box.
    At the same time it will allow you to see immediately if tags are properly filled.

Dragging the file containing the tracks on the album in the iTunes window on the left (to where the playlist), it automatically creates a playlist with the name of the file and with titles in the record.

It remains to make a cmd-a (select all) then cmd-I (information), select the Picture tab and drag the image of the cover.

It will copy each file in