Thread: Alternative to Microsoft OneNote

Alternative to Microsoft OneNote

Someone who knows an alternative to Microsoft OneNote? I will use it to take notes in school.
    Hope there is someone who has such a program or other smart..

Re: Alternative to Microsoft OneNote

May I recommend the following?

Ultimate best system, very high resolution, almost instantly switch between writing and drawing, as it is possible to display multiple pages at once.

More seriously, nothing than note-paper, because it is simply quicker to write with a pen than a keyboard. If you have a pad with stylus, it can also be used, but the speed is still not equal to the analog version.

Quote Originally Posted by chroma View Post
    More seriously, nothing than note-paper, because it is simply quicker to write with a pen than a keyboard. If you have a pad with stylus, it can also be used, but the speed is still not equal to the analog version.
    I dont think you are quite right. We write (unless you have never sat at a computer before, or really firm with a pencil) somewhat faster on a keyboard than by hand. One advantage if you have a lot at once, and you have a teacher / lecturer / professor in charge and talk at the same time. Moreover, it will be easier to read at any time on a keyboard because, if you have to write quickly, can go beyond one's discretion font. Besides the computer-written notes are usually just kept than the physical, since there is a risk that it becomes lost or wrinkled.

However, I also often inclined to the analogue solution, especially if you have to draw a model or similar next to - it is best to do by hand

But no, I can not find an alternative to OneNote, at least not directly (note: it does not exist in Open Office). But to ensure you find one, it is a really big program to use for the notes - good organization, etc.

I use it on the computer because it is to keep track of all the documents, so it is easier with a program, but hope still there is an alternative out there.

Ever Note should be the answer, according to Google.

One of the possible alternatives to OneNote and Ever Note is new program Pinoteo. It's like digital board in your computer.