Thread: Application and Folder launcher for Windows 7

idea Application and Folder launcher for Windows 7

Hello Freinds,

Recently i had upgraded my system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. I was having a good setup in Windows Vista with my AppLauncher in the sidebar and my private toolbar which i used for pushing a folder on the top of the screen. But i'm unable to used that particular AppLauncher on my Windows 7, it doesn't seems to be working on it. So, i would like to know that is there any particular programs or folder launcher that can work with Windows 7. Has anybody run across a Program or Folder launcher that works in Windows 7? Kindly suggest me your views for the above issue. Any kind of information on it would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Application and Folder launcher for Windows 7

Hey you can try some of the popular 3rd party launchers, such as RocketDock. If they seems to be working on Windows Vista, they might work on Windows 7.

The OS X Dock operates from a similar standpoint, but Windows 7 takes this a step further: The visual signification of a running application (versus one that's not and merely "pinned" to the taskbar) is exceptionally subtle a kind of "glare" appears on the top left corner of the icon and it's faintly outlined. It borders on actively encouraging you to forget the distinction, which as computers become more powerful and applications launch more quickly, matters less and less anyhow.

Windows Launchy able to help you can quickly launch your documents, project files, folders, websites, and bookmarks on your computer without using the mouse. All you need is simply typing the first few letters of the name only. When you typing the first few letters of the name, Launchy will display results of items that match your keyword. If the displayed result is what you want, hit enter to launch the program.