Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2009

idea Recommended software for deleting files

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that is there any recommended program or software for deleting my files. I want some good program or software which can easily delete my files easily. Can any body suggest me some recommended software for deleting my files? Would be grateful to you if any body suggest me some good software for deleting my files.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-04-2009

Re: Recommended software for deleting files

Now you have some help with a nifty free utility called WinDirStat. Just go to the included link, download, install and run. Shortly after WinDirStat loads up you will be presented exactly what is taking up your hard drive space. Either in the tree view which shows you exactly how much space is being taken up by megabytes and percents of the total hard drive, or a graphical display called TreeMap that shows you different sized blocks depending on how big the files and directories are.

WinDirStat definitely takes time out of tracking down files that may have been accidentally moved or saved into the wrong folder. WinDirStat is available for virtually all flavors of Windows including 95, XP and Vista.
Old 06-04-2009

Unlocker is the solution

1. Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker.

2. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear.

3. Simply click Unlock All and you are done.
Old 06-04-2009

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware.
Old 06-04-2009

Total Net Shield

Encrypts transmissions to and from your computer to shield you from the most sophisticated methods of online spying.
? Protects your identity when surfing the Internet
? Encrypts all of your web communications
? Provides you with a protected email account
? Filters spam, pop-ups, and banner ads
? Starts automatically when you turn on your computer

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,