| || |
| || |
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Create Custom Keyboard Shortcuts in Microsoft Word
Do the Following:
- Access the Macros dialog with Alt-F8
- In the Macros In combo box, select the Word Commands option
- In the Macro name edit box, type in: ListCommands
- Press Enter
- In the resulting dialog, select the radio button titled "All Word Comands"
- Press Enter, and check out the present keyboard shortcuts.
All of the Microsoft Word commands are listed in a single dialog that lets you add or modify shortcuts.
- Press Alt-T for Tools
- Press C for Customize
- Press Alt-C to select the Commands tab control
- Press Alt-K to open the Customize Keyboard dialog
- Select the category you're interested in
- Tab to the Commands list box
- Select the command you're interested in
- Press Alt-N to focus the shortcut key edit box
- Press the key combination you want to use for the selected command
- Press Alt-A to assign the shortcut to the selected command
- Repeat as desired