Thread: Can't Resize iTunes Windows

Can't Resize iTunes Windows

hi,
    I recently bought MacBook 13" 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 120GB ,something happened to my itunes when i updated, I can't resize the window at all and the window is too small.does any one know how to resize the window.Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Can't Resize iTunes Windows

If iTunes for Windows is "exactly" like iTunes for OS X, it doesn't redraw any part of the window until it's ready to redraw the whole thing, and that's where the sluggishness appears.

If you resize any other Windows window, you'll notice that the actual layout doesn't update instantaneously. It may lag by the better part of a second, depending on its complexity and the hardware you're running on. However, resizing feels instantaneous because Windows redraws the bounding box to match the mouse at any given instant and fills any unupdated areas with white space.

hi,
    click the button in the top right of the finder window (it gets rid of the whole toolbar area) and hopefully it will allow you to get to the bottom right corner!

That seems to happen only with G3s, which is weird but thats what I noticed using a G3 iBook, G3 iMac, G4 FP iMac, and G4 Powerbook, G4 PowerMac.

All the G3s have the outline thing going, while G4s seem to actually resize the windows, but not smoothly.

To quickly resize a window in iTunes 4 on an older Mac which struggles with the graphics power required for solid resizing, hold down the Apple key while changing the window's size as this reverts back to the Mac OS 9 styled outline resizing which is much quicker on older Macs, as well as newer ones.

hi!

I'm trying to re size the iTunes window to fit 4 1680-1050 monitor, but the itunes gets to a final size and wont increase any more. It only covers one monitor and some more (maybe up to 2000px)

Any idea how could I change this?