Thread: Problem with WEFAX in Vista

idea Problem with WEFAX in Vista

Hello Friends,

I'm running Windows Vista on my system. The problem is that i'm unable to load eFax software on my pc. Whenever i try to install it gives me the following error message that "eFax Messenger can not be installed on Windows XP/Vista." Can any one tell me why i'm unable to load eFax software on my pc? Does any body have any idea about this issue? Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Re: Problem with WEFAX in Vista

WXtoImg is a fully automated APT and WEFAX weather satellite (wxsat) decoder. The software supports recording, decoding, editing, and viewing on all versions of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. WXtoImg supports real-time decoding, map overlays, advanced colour enhancements, 3-D images, animations, multi-pass images, projection transformation (e.g. Mercator), text overlays, automated web page creation, temperature display, GPS interfacing, and computer control for many weather satellite receivers, communications receivers, and scanners.

Re: Problem with WEFAX in Vista

FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.