Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Desktop woofer

Windows Software

Old 31-03-2009
garfield

Desktop woofer

How can I get woofer quality in my normal speakers? I have antec speakers which are without woofer. So I guess there might be some program that can bring woofer effect to my speakers. Or can anybody give me the link from where the software will be available for download?

Old 31-03-2009

Re: Desktop woofer

You cannot get woofer effects in your normal speakers. Even if there exist any software like this (I am not aware of any), and if you install such software, still you cannot get woofer effects since woofer itself is not there.
Old 31-03-2009

There is something called DFX that I use for my Windows Media player. After installing that, the sound of my speakers enhanced a lot. There are several options in that software to improve specific sound effect like bass, treble, super bass, etc.

There are many such sound enhancement softwares like this DFX you can download for your speakers. Search in google for DFX.
Old 31-03-2009

DFX that you are talking about is a software that enhances the quality of music through the player. That means the effect is made in player and not in speakers. Thats why they come for specific players. Like DFX cor WMP, winamp, etc.
Old 31-03-2009

Exactly, thats what I wanted to say earlier. I also know DFX software but since you dont have woofer itself you cannot get woofer effect. If you install and run this software and if you tuned to different sound effects, you will get little difference in sound from your speakers but that will not be actual. Infact if you improve bass, it will sound weird in your speakers.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,