Thread: Best Video editing software for AVI clips in Windows 7

Best Video editing software for AVI clips in Windows 7

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that which is the best video editing software for AVI clips. I have many videos which are in AVI format. I would like to edit them and like to play them on my system. Currently i'm running Windows 7 as my operating system. Can any body tell me that which is the best video editing software for AVI clips, which can be able to play the videos on my Windows 7?Does any body have any idea about it? Kindly suggest me your views.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Best Video editing software for AVI clips in Windows 7

Creating a movie from your digital videos has never been easier. VideoPad is a full featured, professional, video editing application which allows you create movie projects from various video clips or a single video file.

This video editing application allows you to import various file formats including .avi, .wmv, .3gp, .wmv, .divx and many others and then apply effects, cut frames, add captions, voice-overs and soundtracks and more.

ACD VideoMagic:- ACD VideoMagic lets you share memorable videos of life's great moments without investing a lot of time on digital video production or money on digital video editing software. With ACD VideoMagic digital video software, movies happen automatically.

ACD VideoMagic digital video editing software automatically combines video clips from your digital still or video camera with your favorite music to create polished videos quickly. Take video clips of your vacations, birthdays, events and weekend fun, then select the best ones, choose a soundtrack and style, you can make a music video in minutes without the hours of work required for regular digital video production.

This automatic digital video software analyzes your video content for color, texture, motion and human faces to find the most exciting moments. It also analyzes your music for tempo and rhythm. The combined digital video production matches the motion and transitions in your original clips, with the beat of your music. ACD VideoMagic then creates a professional-looking music video from your soundtrack, video clips and images in just minutes.

VideoMach is a audio/video editor and converter, that allows we to build video clips from still images, add background music to our videos, extract audio tracks and pictures from movies, and to convert between media file formats. We can replace unwanted background noise or darksome part of the video with our favorite musics or clips. We can also change the compression, frame rate, color depth, audio format and resize our clips in various ways, including widescreen without deforming your content. So we can modify our audio/video clips to suit all kinds of purpose. In addition, we can enhance and correct your video clips with dozens of filters including sharpen, emboss, gamma correction, brightness, contrast, saturation and many others. In this way, we can create professional-looking family movies ourselves. Other features include conversion between PAL and NTSC, thumbnail creation and more. VideoMach supports all popular audio and video formats, including AVI, FLIC, MPEG and HAV. We need not to convert the videos between various of formats which are stored on our hard disk before we edit and enhance them.

Prism is a free video converter for Windows and Mac. It can convert video files from avi, wmv, 3gp and more into avi, mov, asf, wmv, mp4, 3gp and others. It can also convert DVD discs to your hard drive or compress video files to reduce size.

Use this video converter software to convert video files into the formats you need to watch on TV, load to a cell phone, put on a website, create a presentation, watch on your portable device and much more. In fact, the possibilities are endless using this powerful video file converter.

Prism is one of the most stable and comprehensive video converters available and it is very easy to use. But if you don't believe us, try it for yourself. Just add the files you want to convert to the list, select the format you want to use, and then click the convert button.