Thread: Outlook Inbox Organizer Plugin

star Outlook Inbox Organizer Plugin

My Experience with ClearContext

Here’s a review for you Outlook users… Although I use Gmail while on the move, I still have a large amount of emails stored in Outlook and over the years I’ve been already quite invested these desktop and synchronizations tools, and sadly am flooded with too much email clutter…. If you’re frustrated like me, please take a look at this review of , an email organization plugin.

In a nutshell, this plugin sorts, color-codes, files, and organizes your Inbox messages into more manageable parts. For example, it determines your high priority work contacts and can bring up the Message Context to recall what you were talking about. Or integrates the email to Outlook tasks, schedules, and topics which are monitored by a global Dashboard… For me, my biggest email sin is that I leave emails unattended for weeks or months…instead if you aren’t going to deal with it now… just ‘put it on hold’ with the Defer feature. Another great feature is Delegate. This helps with keeping track of emailed tasks to other people while tracking status updates.

Great product, simple to use, and saves time… nothing else really out there. And best of all the Personal version is free! Professional version is a bit pricey $89.95, but if you use Outlook often it’ll be well worth it… (note: they also have a free trial).

Having an inbox down to zero is a great feeling, I would recommend at least considering their free demos.

Hope this helps,
    Kevin

Re: Outlook Inbox Organizer Plugin

Thanks for the information

Great product, simple to use, and saves time… nothing else really out there.
    i think there is something else out there..
    Last edited by Rudra; 29-03-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: External Link Removed

I've only come across Xobni as another Outlook plugin in the same category.

It's free and is amazing for indexing and searching for contacts, attachments, and their social network background, but doesn't have the key defer, task, schedule assignment, follow-up reminders, delegate, your performance statistics, dashboard, and other features useful for productivity.

I use both Xobni and ClearContext together as they complement each other. Only drawback is that it'll use some more memory...

hi,
    i actually found a tool which is really doing a great job.
    i think this is a good solution, if you use outlook at work.
    this tool is called Lookeen
    very fast and reliable, start within outlook and needs little space in outlook and in memory.

there is a 14-day-trial version. up to now i have good experiences with it.
    does anybody of you know this tool?

-George-

question Re: Outlook Inbox Organizer Plugin

Seems like he just goes around rating Outlook productivity addons.

I tried all 3 and personally like ClearContext the best due to it's ability to defer email and manage my work.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Amol; 06-04-2009 at 07:57 AM. Reason: External link removed

Yes, I have also heard about this software and yes it is good, but afterall it depends upon everyones choice. Because there are lot of same softwares are available in the market but it is also necessary that some are very easy to use and some are not. some of thems configuration are easy some are tricky.

Yes I agree. It would be great if Microsoft would add these features to Outlook either by default or via installation because that would make it life a lot easier.

As for ease of use, ClearContext has some good tutorials on their website as well which I found useful.

A bit off topic but in addition to the above I also use Omea Pro by JetBrains to sync with Outlook's information. It's free and opensource, probably the more versatile personal information manager out there.