Thread: Want any live messenger for website which can be integrated with skype yahoo msn

kaustubhghag Guest

Want any live messenger for website which can be integrated with skype yahoo msn

wants any live messenger for website which can be integrated with skype yahoo msn

basically my purpose is to use any messenger for website which can allow to have communication from any messenger. Like customer wont need to have skype or yahoo or any other id to chat with me.

Re: wants any live messenger for website which can be integrated with skype yahoo msn

Hi,

You can use Meebo Me Wigdet - It allows people to contact you and see when you're online whenever they visit your site by putting a meebo me chat window right on your own home page. When logged into meebo, you can chat with all of your visitors in real time and access your favorite IM networks (MSN, AIM, Yahoo, gtalk, jabber) as well, all in one place. See who's on your page, chat with them and publish your online presence all in real time and all totally on the web.

Re: wants any live messenger for website which can be integrated with skype yahoo msn

I have found one for you - Hasta La Vista Baby

HastaLaVistaBaby is a tool to send one message to all your open chatwindows. Now, you dont have to open each subsequent chatwindow to tell your friends youre gone for dinner... Just enter a text and press a button... You can use smileys, emoticons and MSN style symbols.

The program can also automatically close MSN, Yahoo or Skype, after sending a polite goodbye; ideal if unexpectedly someone enters your room and you were supposed to have lights out...

You can download the free version, or buy a registration.
    Its easy to install and to remove. It has NO spyware or advertising built-in. The free version will add one line of text to each message, the registered version will not.

The program will work with MSN, Live messenger, Yahoo messenger and Skype.