Thread: DvD to Mkv?

idea DvD to Mkv?

HI

guys i'm new here hope you guys help me and so do i............

GUYS I NEED A LITTLE HELP OF YOURS WITH THIS TYPE OF RIPPING..................

I'M LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO TEACH ME HOW TO RIP A DVD INTO MULTI-TRACK AUDIO + MULTI-SUB MKV. THE AUDIO AND SUBTITLE CAN BE CHANGED WHILE PLAYBACK.

I also want to upload movies for all that i have collection of my own.

WAITING FOR YOUR FAVORABLE RESPONSE

THANKS IN ADVANCE
    Last edited by sam112mughal; 25-03-2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: i little mistake

Re: DvD to Mkv?

Eztoo DVD To MKV Converter is powerful and easy-to-use DVD to MKV(Matroska Video) ripping software which helps you Convert Video from DVD to MKV(Matroska Video) with amazing fast and quality.

With Eztoo DVD to MKV Converter you can cut any segment of the DVD into MKV video clips by specifying the beginning and end time of the conversion .

Key Features:

• Convert DVD to MKV(Matroska video) format;
    • It supports cut any segment of the DVD into smaller video clips by specifying the beginning and end time of the conversion;
    • With a small player built in for play;
    • Support preview.
    • Very easy to use – All settings and properties are easy to handle. And they are displayed in the interface you can easily set anything without opening a new window.
    • Excellent image and sound quality provided.

Download

Open DVD Decrypter (recommended : block it with your firewall and disable the Auto Update feature in (1) Tools → Settings → Events, cf the link we gave about what happened to DVD Decrypter).
    (2) In the menu, go to Mode and choose IFO (if it's not already checked).
    (3) In the Source field, choose the drive where your DVD is.
    (4) In the Destination field, choose the folder where you want to save the files.
    (5) In the Input field, choose the title you want to copy. The length of the video is indicated and will help you to find the right file (because, for instance the menu of the DVD can appear as a title).
    (6) Finally, launch the copy by clicking on the decrypt button.

DOWNLOAD

DVD to MKVConverter is easy to use DVD to MKV software which helps you convert DVD to MKV(Matroska Video) with great quality and super fast speed(up to 600%).

If you want to convert only the outstanding part of the DVD, you can preview it with the built-in player and then set up a start time and end time. Then DVD to MKV Converter will convert only the customized part not the entire video.

With DVD to MKV Converter's cute and easy-to-use interface, you will have a good mood when you are at work. You can quickly master it without any previous study. Download and try it now, the best choice you’ve ever had.

Help: (Click to enlarge )
    1. Click "DVD" button to add DVD, or click "IFO" button to add IFO file.

Select DVD Directory and click "OK".

2. If you want to convert all DVD to MKV file just click "Converter" to start the conversion.

You can also set the beginning and end time to convert DVD to MKV files. Click "Play" and Drag the slide bar to the beginning time and click "B" to set the beginning time. Drag the slide bar to the beginning time and click "E" to set the end time. Then click "Converter" to start conversion.

3.Get the output MKV file under C:\My Video directory by default.

You can convert some chapters of the DVD. You can also set the beginning and end time of the conversion for each chapter. For more instructions you can get from the help file of the product.

Free download DVD To MKV Converter

Just follow the below steps:-

1) Rip with DVD Decrypter in IFO mode and specify which streams to demux.

2) Use Cuttermaran to cut out any studio/distributor logos and other unnecessary footage. (If you don't have to do this then skip this step and just rip the VOBs with Decrypter and open the VOBs with DGIndex.)

2) Open the MP2 files with DGIndex to create a D2V file.

3) Use ChapterXtractor to extract the chapter information.

4) Use SubRip to extract the subtitles. (You could also use Subtitle Workshop instead.)

5) Use BeSweet and Oagmachine to transcode the AC3 files into OGG files. (You could also use HeadAC3he do to this instead.)

6) Create a AviSynth script which will use DGDecode.dll to read the D2V file and decode the MPEG from the VOBs and then have AviSynth frameserve this decoded output into VirtualDubMod. The script should also utilise any filters for resizing, cropping and deinterlacing the video where necessary.

7) Open the AviSynth script with VirtualDubMod. VirtualDubMod can then be used to encode the video stream using the desired codec and mux the audio, video, subtitles and chapter information into a container (AVI, OGM or Matroska).