Thread: Pdf to document conversion problem

Pdf to document conversion problem

hi,
    I have recently download e book of visual basic which is in the pdf format and i convert it in doc format, so I could have a further use of it.while converting it came up in form of symbols instead of usual print. I used one of those free pdfs conversion programs.Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Pdf to document conversion problem

hi,
    Free PDF to Word Converter: this is a program that, when I first tested it seemed to finally provide a fully freeware PDF to Word solution.ree PDF to Word Doc Converter is a small, free program that can convert PDF files into DOC files used by MS Word. It can handle all elements of a PDF document including text, shapes and images.

The Able2Doc 3.0 PDF to Word Converter provides a PDF to Doc (Word) conversion that recognizes that PDF documents are not all the same and that PDF to Doc conversions require different conversion outputs to be most effective. To that end, the Able2Doc PDF to Word Converter offers users three different conversion options:

(1) The "Standard" option lets users convert their PDF to Word and place text directly on the PDF page while retaining the PDF images in the Word document. The "Standard" option is recommended since it preserves the originality of converted the PDF to Word by identifying paragraphs, text labels, graphics, tables, and flow of columns etc. and then replicating it within Microsoft Word.

(2) The "Frames" PDF to Doc conversion option places text into frames within Word and preserves the background images.

(3) The "Text Only" conversion option lets users convert text directly onto the MS Word page without the background images.

PDF2Word (PDF to Word) software exports the text, images and other contents from any PDF document into MS Word document format (RTF or Word), so you can edit and reuse your PDF content. PDF2Word (PDF to Word) preserves the original PDF text, layout and bitmap images in the generated Word document.