Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Remove bootvis ?

Windows Software

Old 23-03-2009

How to Remove bootvis ?

hello,
I have a BootVis installed Which is a performance trace visualization utility that you can use with Windows XP systems. but i dont need it now so Please Tell How can we delete Bootvis, although i tried a lot to uninstall it but I can not find the uninstallation, it does not appear in add/remove Program please tell me thank you

Old 23-03-2009

Re: How to Remove bootvis ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACIAN View Post
hello,
I have a BootVis installed Which is a performance trace visualization utility that you can use with Windows XP systems. but i dont need it now so Please Tell How can we delete Bootvis, although i tried a lot to uninstall it but I can not find the uninstallation, it does not appear in add/remove Program please tell me thank you
Good evening
In this case: clean it from msconfig delete the folder in Program files (if present) to clean up the registry (search bootvis)
Good luck ...
Old 23-03-2009

Hello to all, the method of removal depends on the version of Bootvis used. I was recently faced with the question, who have installed 2 versions of Bootvis (one in English, one in Foreign language ,but not at the same time to avoid conflicts) on my PC if I remember correctly, the English version was uninstalled by going to the Add / Remove Programs, and the other removing the file "Bootvis" which was in "Program files" (and then cleaning the registry with RegSeeker) .. . Hope it Will help you
Old 23-03-2009

Hello , install RegSeeker Which includes a powerful registry cleaner and can display various informations like your startup entries, several histories (even index.dat files), installed applications and much more ! With RegSeeker you can search for any item inside your registry, export/delete the results, open them in the registry. RegSeeker also includes a tweaks panel to optimize your OS ! Now RegSeeker includes a file tool to search for duplicate files, bad shortcuts and more ! and in the search tab, type bootvis and removes ...

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,