Thread: How to Remove bootvis ?

How to Remove bootvis ?

hello,
    I have a BootVis installed Which is a performance trace visualization utility that you can use with Windows XP systems. but i dont need it now so Please Tell How can we delete Bootvis, although i tried a lot to uninstall it but I can not find the uninstallation, it does not appear in add/remove Program please tell me thank you

Re: How to Remove bootvis ?

Quote Originally Posted by DACIAN View Post
    hello,
    I have a BootVis installed Which is a performance trace visualization utility that you can use with Windows XP systems. but i dont need it now so Please Tell How can we delete Bootvis, although i tried a lot to uninstall it but I can not find the uninstallation, it does not appear in add/remove Program please tell me thank you
    Good evening
    In this case: clean it from msconfig delete the folder in Program files (if present) to clean up the registry (search bootvis)
    Good luck ...

Hello to all, the method of removal depends on the version of Bootvis used. I was recently faced with the question, who have installed 2 versions of Bootvis (one in English, one in Foreign language ,but not at the same time to avoid conflicts) on my PC if I remember correctly, the English version was uninstalled by going to the Add / Remove Programs, and the other removing the file "Bootvis" which was in "Program files" (and then cleaning the registry with RegSeeker) .. . Hope it Will help you

Hello , install RegSeeker Which includes a powerful registry cleaner and can display various informations like your startup entries, several histories (even index.dat files), installed applications and much more ! With RegSeeker you can search for any item inside your registry, export/delete the results, open them in the registry. RegSeeker also includes a tweaks panel to optimize your OS ! Now RegSeeker includes a file tool to search for duplicate files, bad shortcuts and more ! and in the search tab, type bootvis and removes ...