Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-03-2009

How to trim Mpg video files?

Hello,

I would like to delete some parts of Mpg files: advertising, pieces of programs before or after, the film less interesting.

How can I do?

a big thank you to share your knowledge
Old 20-03-2009

Re: How to trim Mpg video files?

Try MPEG Splitter : MPEG Splitter is an easy-to-use tool for splitting large MPEG (MPG) file into smaller ones. With the build-in MPEG player, you can preview the MPEG file, set the start time and the end time, split or cut any section of the MPEG file you want. It also splits equal parts either by size or by time. The program is especially useful for splitting mpeg1 files from Digital Video or Digital Camera.

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"
Old 20-03-2009

Here is the program called mpeg2cut . You can google it. Its good i have used it.
Old 20-03-2009

The Blaze Media Pro software includes a powerful and fast video editor feature to edit MPG, AVI, WMV, and ASF files with ease. To use this feature, click "Edit Video" from the main interface. From the resulting editor window, you can then open the MPG file (or other format) you wish to edit, perform the desired editing operation(s), and save the MPG file (or other format) back to the same filename or a new file. Direct video editing is available for MPG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2), AVI (uncompressed), AVI (compressed using any available codec), WMV, and ASF. The software provides comprehensive video editing operations (delete frame, delete selection, crop, resize, rotate, mirror, flip, trim, text overlay, adjust audio volume, etc.).

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: