Thread: Download Antivir Personal 9 Anti-Virus for Free

Download Antivir Personal 9 Anti-Virus for Free

Avira announces release of version 9 of its range Antivir, composed of the free antivirus Antivir Personal. Many improvements are planned for the update, including the addition of an anti-spyware protection in the free version. The scan engine is optimized for multi processor configurations and has improvements in the disinfection system. The range of 9.0 Antivir is also the netBook with support of their screen resolutions and a lesser impact on the performance of the Resident Shield. It also noted some small novelties such as the protection of key Antivir register or analysis of the locked files.

The commercial versions AntiVir Premium and Avira Premium Security Suite in turn benefit from specific improvements. Both software protect users against threats exploiting iframes. Avira Premium Security Suite also includes a parental control module based on data Cobion IBM, and sees its firewall incorporate some new features such as a game mode, the management of rules by dragging and dropping or a white list of applications considered safe. AntiVir Premium and Avira Premium Security Suite for their marketed at a price of respectively 19.95 euros and 39.95 euros, and can be purchased online from the site of the publisher.

Download Antivir Personal 9.0.0.386 for Windows

Re: Download Antivir Personal 9 Anti-Virus for Free

I tested it, but with all the problems of daily updates, I opted for Avast, much better.

Re: Download Antivir Personal 9 Anti-Virus for Free

it is always difficult to choose a good antivirus, everyone has experience, and this is an idea of what they heard or read, I have opted for bitdefender for me.