Thread: Problem with usnsvc.exe

Problem with usnsvc.exe

Hello,

Between the various processes I have also noticed usnsvc.exe. From what I understand is related to msn, but I did not understand how it can eliminate a definitive ... someone help me?

Thanks in Advance...

Re: Problem with usnsvc.exe

Between the various processes I have also noticed usnsvc.exe. From what I understand is related to msn, but I did not understand how it can eliminate a definitive ... someone help me?
    delete it?
    if you do not want to use msn you just disable the automatic start ...
    http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/usnsvc/

If you want a detailed security rating about your usnsvc.exe (and all other running background processes) go to the following link and read the user opinions there, and download the free trial version of Security Task Manager.

Note: Any malware can be named anything - so you should check where the files of the running processes are located on your disk. If a "non-Microsoft" .exe file is located in the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, then there is a high risk for a virus, spyware, trojan or worm infection! Check it out!

Usnsvc.exe Description :Usnsvc.exe is explained in full in The Ultimate Troubleshooter. The Ultimate Troubleshooter, TUT, has the full database in a remarkably easy and pleasing interface which makes the process of fine tuning your PC, or troubleshooting your computer's problems, a cinch. Nothing can speed up a slow PC as well as TUT can.

Usnsvc.exe Recommendation :Usnsvc.exe is explained in full in The Ultimate Troubleshooter. The Ultimate Troubleshooter, TUT, has the full database in a remarkably easy and pleasing interface which makes the process of fine tuning your PC, or troubleshooting your computer's problems, a cinch. Nothing can speed up a slow PC as well as TUT can.