Thread: MP4 audio to Mp3 batch converter

idea MP4 audio to Mp3 batch converter

Hello Friends,

I would like to have a control over my itunes, as there are many better value for mp3 players in the market than ipod. So, i would like to convert all my MP4 audio to mp3. So can any one suggest me the good recommended software for converting my MP4 audio to mp3? Any kind of information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: MP4 audio to Mp3 batch converter

Xilisoft Audio Encoder provides users an easy way to convert audio files within a few clicks, perfect Convert M4A to MP3, M4A Converter for you.

• An easy and completed way for M4A Codec, MP3 Codec, WMA Codec, Besides MP3 WAV WMA, Xilisoft Audio Encoder also supports MP4 M4P M4A MP3 MP2 OGG APE AAC VQF etc. formats. All conversion processes between these formats are very easy to handle and fast.
    • Provides different settings for different audio formats - users can easily get output files as they want. No matter what audio file you want, Xilisoft Audio Codec Encoder can do it for you!
    • Supports ID3 tag and batch conversion. Users don't have to think so much, just need a click.

Daniusoft M4A Music Converter is a powerful yet easy-to-use converter that can convert wma or wmv to other audio formats such as mp3, wav, ape. It directly converts media stream at the bottom of the operating system, so the output files keep high quality and the conversion speed is fast.Daniusoft M4A Music Converter supports the following input formats:m4a, m4b, m4v, wav, mp3, ac3Daniusoft M4A Music Converter supports the following output formats: mp3, m4a, ac3, aac, m4a, wav, ogg, apeKey. DRM W4A Music ConverterConvert DRM protected M4A/M4V to unprotected audioAudio ConverterConvert music files between different formats.

To convert M4A to MP3, you need only do according to the below steps:

1. Launch the software M4A to MP3 Converter.

2. Click "Add Files" button, You can multiselect files in open files dialog-box . You can remove the files in listbox only click "Remove" button.

3. Click the "Convert" button to batch convert all file in listbox to mp3 files

Magic AAC to MP3 Converter is a powerful AAC/M4A batch converter ideal for convert Advanced Audio Coding files (.aac, .mp4, .m4a) to MP3 and WMA, WAV files. In addition, you can also use the program to extract audio from MPEG(.mpg, .dat) ,WMV files.