Thread: Need a feedback for mbm5370.exe ?

Need a feedback for mbm5370.exe ?

hey friends,
    I dont have any software to monitor the temperature of the processor. When I asked technicians about the same, they told me they dont provide any software for monitoring CPU temperature. But I have heard about mbm5370.exe for this but I haven't used it anytime. Can someone provide me the feedback for mbm5370.exe ?

Re: Need a feedback for mbm5370.exe ?

Motherboard Monitor (MBM) is a tool that will display information from the sensor chips on your motherboard in your Windows system tray. MBM supports a wide range of Chipsets & Sensor Chip combinations.

It can sense temps from CPU, HDD, GFx and Mobo. It does also sense Fan speeds.
    If it senses that your hardware is overheated it can protect it by Shutting it down.

It does also record all temps and fans for later viewing. This is a great invention if you want to overclock.
    For example to see how well cooled your computer runs over a time. Full load or idle time. It is recomended for all home built systems. Specially if you make your own heat sinks or just test you newly overlocked CPU or GFx Card.

Re: Need a feedback for mbm5370.exe ?

You can use it, but keep some useful points in mind:

• It is not being developed or supported anymore by the actual developer, so all of the support comes from users. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I've had problems finding support for some newer motherboards with MBM.
    • Also, at times, it was reporting incorrect temperatures on the wrong sensors. For instance, I could go into my bios and see a temp of 67*C whereas MBM reported like 89-90*C which was incorrect.
    • I tried numerous times to try different settings and only ended up with more (obvious) incorrect readings and wrong sensors and gave up.