Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Convert MKV to MPEG

Windows Software

Old 10-03-2009

Convert MKV to MPEG

Hi,

I'm looking for some good and descent converter to convert some of my MKV format videos into MPEG , so that i can burn them to DVD and can play it successfully on my DVD player which doesn't support MKV format . I searched but not finding a good one, so just made this thread so you people can help me.

Thanks for any help.

Old 10-03-2009

Re: Convert MKV to MPEG

It's a piece of case with MKV Converter. Just google, you will find some similar third party converter.

It convert MKV file (Matroska Video) to AVI and other popular video formats like H.264/AVC, WMV, DivX, MP4, XviD and MOV, or extract MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC or M4A music file.

Good luck.

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"
Old 10-03-2009

I mostly use Total Video Converter for converting .mkv files to other formats. Total Video Converter looks easy to use, but you need to know some basics about Videos before you can get the best out of this converter.
Old 10-03-2009

To convert MKV to DVD (including subtitle stream as dvd subs) use 1 of the following:

convertxtodvd (shareware) [very fast]
dvdflick (freeware) [ultra slow]

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,