Thread: Image with Norton Ghost 2003 and Nero 7?

Image with Norton Ghost 2003 and Nero 7?

Hello , I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows XP and I use Firefox 3.07 browser. I wish to make an image so that I can backup everything in case of crash and have a hard re-installation. I do not know how to backup image with either of software that I have is Norton Ghost 2003 and Nero 7. Is that possible with one software? I am novice and I absolutely do not know how to make this image.So could you please help me and tell me what should i do I have no one around me who can help me. I thank in advance the friendly guys out to Help me .

Re: Image with Norton Ghost 2003 and Nero 7?

Norton Ghost has been very good, but in the past. Acronis is more suited to modern configurations and more efficient. It is widely used by all peoples Sometimes there are problem, but it is rare. Personally, I used version 9, 10, and 11 without any problem. Considering the price , I advise you to test before purchase. I just watch it on the Net, it appears that there is a trial version ( Try it, and if it works well on your PC I advise you most versions 9 and 11 that the 10 that I like less.

Check this Thread for Download Download Acronis True Image Home 2009

Hello , You can also try Max Blast, it is free. It Should Work and you can try it (it worked with a Seagate or Maxtor disks, to see if it is always the case). Good luck Check This page For Download the maxblast

Hello , Nero is One of the best burning software. At first, it is better to use the subset of Nero Burning Rom, simpler. It is a shame that this software is as monumental and not very logical to use. It is greedy in memory, disk and CPU. By against, nothing to say about quality, a reference of its kind.
    well you can Check a Guide about Creating Backup image using Norton Creating an Image ( Ghost ) Partition Using Norton Ghost